- For old & new scars
- Shown to soften, smooth & reduce
- With Cepalin botanical extract
- Take charge of your skincare with Mederma Advanced Scar Gel. It’s a convenient, once-daily treatment that is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of scars.1 It works for many types of scars old and new, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries. And, Mederma Advanced Scar Gel is the #1 doctor2 and pharmacist3-recommended scar care brand.
- 1. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. June 2012.
- 2. IMS Health, NDTI. December 2016.
- 3. Pharmacy Times and U.S. News & World Report, OTC Guide, June 2016.
- Made in Germany
- Guaranteed results or your money back.
- Mederma Advanced Scar Gel should be evenly applied and gently rubbed into the scar 1X daily for 8 weeks on newer scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma Advanced Scar Gel as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.
A LITTLE MEDERMA ADVANCED GOES A LONG WAY
- Apply only a thin layer of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel. Gently massage it into the scar until there is no shiny, wet, or sticky feeling left. If your skin appears to be dry or is flaking after you apply Mederma Advanced Scar Gel, you may be using too much. Try using a little less product or gently cleansing the area with mild soap and water before a fresh application. Remember that results take time, so don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Generally, Mederma Advanced users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
- Show less
- Active Ingredients: Allantoin – 0.5 % (Skin Protectant)
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Peg 200, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.