Esastha.com is totally committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you (“Customer”).
- We may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including emails, text and other forms of messaging.
- You agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on E-sastha.com.
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences.
- We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your personal & shopping experience on our website.
- In future, request other optional information from you in order to customize the Website to deliver personalized service to our customers.
- We do not automatically collect your information. we collect in the following ways your information will be collected:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription, comments, reviews, rating at Esastha.com; your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s).
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on E-sastha.com;
- When you use Refer & Earn programmed, Ask Our Pharmacist service, Contact Us or submitted any information at esastha.com.
- During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information such as, but not limited to, your phone number, email address, computer/device make-details, your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone and browser type, browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
- We may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.
- We recommended you to upload a valid prescription of registered medical physician/practitioner Under BM&DC. Uploading a image (nude or sexual) that violet our Uploading Policy will not be accepted.
- We do not sell your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. unless absolutely required to do so by law. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners such as Bkash, Nogod, authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation), spam detection & other similar services. Through your use of our Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites and third-party service providers.
- we treat your prescription as a protected Personal information.
- Your continued use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes that we make.
- com may remove any comments or reviews that violate our policies. We may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.